Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!  


Today is the day we celebrate God's promise to us....


“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”  Isaiah 9:6


Luke 2


11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” 13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, 14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.




Now if we could just get everyone agree to have peace on Earth and good will towards each other!    I pray you have a very blessed Christmas wherever you are, whatever you're doing.  For me, I'm just hanging out at home, waiting for the kids to get up.  It's a lot different with them being teenagers!  Later, we'll go to my mom's for dinner.  I'm grateful to have my sister and my step-dad both home from the hospital in time for Christmas.


Maybe the Spirit of Christmas bring you beauty, peace and joy!


Ciao.