Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 3, 2010

Sad Girl Days...

There are those days when you're just sad.  Today is one of them.  Life on planet earth can be brutal at times.  Sickness, disease, poverty, death, aging and abuse, sometimes it's all too much to bear.  


As best as I can, I "accept the things I cannot change".  I accept that I'm at the point in my life where I'm going to lose people.  My grandparents are all gone, my husband's father and step-father are both gone,  two of my uncles are gone, I lost a dear aunt 12 years ago....I have a few friends that are widows.  And yet it doesn't get any less hard.  The only comfort I have, Sara Groves sums up well...."I know to be absent from this body is to be present with the Lord, and from what I know of him, that must be pretty good."


I'm going to need large doses of beauty, thankfully tonights sunset was stunning.

I hope you're finding beauty as well.

Ciao.