Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 1, 2011

You just never know...

I realized earlier that I didn't have a 2011 calendar, so while I took the kids to Walmart I looked for one.  I found a beautiful one with quotes from Billy Graham.  You just never know when you're going to get a message from God.  This one came on the cardboard in the middle of my calendar.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


When the time was right, 
the sea parted,
the walls fell down,
the lions went hungry,
the sun stood still,
the waves were calm,
the stone was rolled away,
the clouds were parted,
the Lord ascended...
And when the time is right,
the King of Kings will return.

God is never early and He's never late-- He's always right on time and His plan for you is good.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you and hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11

May this be a word of encouragement for the year for you.

Ciao.