Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Top 10 things I love about fall

Autumn or fall is my favorite season, it has been for as long as I can remember.  Perhaps it began with new starts, ie, going back to school, making new friends, getting new clothes etc.  Growing up both my parents were die hard USC football fans, so Saturdays belonged to college football, my mom is famous for screaming at the TV.  Once I got to high school I came to love the game myself  (and I especially love it now that my son plays!!).  So, now you know my number one reason for loving fall....here are the rest.


  1. Football season
  2. Losing those few pounds I gained during the summer
  3. Sweaters, jeans and boots
  4. Baking yummy treats
  5. Curling up with a good book and a blanket
  6. Hot tea (especially when curled up with a good book)
  7. My favorite TV shows being back on with new episodes
  8. The changing leaves
  9. Soups and stews (my favorite dinners are soup, salad and bread)
  10. Gathering with family and friends because of "the holidays"

Now you've heard my top 10, what are yours?  Whatever they are, I hope they are filled with love, laughter and beauty!
Ciao