Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My summer project

I've decided to give myself a summer project.  There are certain things that every kid should know, my kids know how to do some of these things but I want them to know how to do all of them by the end of the summer.  My kids are certainly internet savvy and have done well in school.  They all know how to cook basic stuff and can do their laundry.  I'm proud of them for their many accomplishments and want them to be successful going forward.  So this is my list...


How to cook an entire meal from scratch
How to write a thank you note
How to iron
What to wear to pick up a job application and a job interview (both are equally important)
How to grocery shop 

I'm sure there's lots mote and I can endlessly add to this list.  What do you think every kid should know?


Until next time, 

Ciao.