Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Recipe of the week: Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip

I make this dip for parties and its always a big hit! I mean what's not to love, cheese, artichokes, spinach? Yummm. I've made it with just Parmesan, a combination of Parmesan and feta cheese and most recently with the Parmesan and Swiss, and that's my favorite. I am not afraid of fat, but prefer to get my fat from the cheese than the mayonnaise, that's why I use the low fat mayonnaise. Try it and let me know what you think. A Votre Sante!



Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip

1 cup low fat mayonnaise
1 can artichokes in water, drained
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup Swiss cheese grated
2 cups spinach, uncooked

Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl and then fold in the 2 cups of spinach. Transfer to a 8X8 baking dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve with sliced baguette or crackers. Enjoy.