Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dear, Jade Rebekah









Dear Jade,

My darling daughter, I don't know if words will ever be able to tell you how much I love you and how proud I am of you.  It's hard to believe that you are now 20 years old, I remember the day you were born in such vivid detail, it can't possibly have been that long ago....but here were are.  Two decades later.

This has been such a hard year and I am so proud of how you have weathered the storm.  Not only are you doing well, you are thriving.  I think one of the best things that has happened this year is I finally understand the phrase "work yourself out of a job" as a parent.  You have truly become my friend.  

I have every confidence that you will go on to be successful in your academic pursuits and eventual career.  The birthday card I have you this morning pretty much sums it up....Daughter of my heart, Joy of my life, Sunshine of my world.

Happy 20th Birthday.

Love Always, 

Mom