Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions

Happy 2012!  I know many people make New Year's resolutions....I'm really not one of them.  I have thought about it this year and if there's one thing I'd like to start doing again, it's scrap booking.  I was an avid scrap booker for years and as I had more kids and got busier it went by the way side.  Now I have countless photos that I've never even printed out, let alone put them in a scrap book!

I know most people are trying to lose weight or get back in shape, if that's you, I found this on Pinterest and thought it was fairly good advice....



I hope you had a joyous holiday season and pray that this finds you well.  I for one was very happy to start a new year, 2011 was very challenging on many levels.

Until next time....Ciao!