Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My current workout play list....


So once again tonight I've been working on my workout playlist and I'm excited to go workout in the morning.  A few people have asked me to share what I've been listening to so I transferred this from Itunes.  It came out in reverse order alphabetically and I'm not sure how to fix it, so oh well on that one.  I've said my taste in music is pretty eclectic so don't judge...it's all about the mood you're in....and sometimes I skip through till I find something I'm feeling.  


So there you have it...enjoy.  I hope you find some beauty in this =)  Ciao.


Headstrong Trapt
Eye of the Tiger                 Survivor
All Summer Long A Salute to Kid Rock
Only Girl (In the World) Rihanna
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) The Proclaimers
Move, Shake, Drop              Pitbull
Youth Of The Nation           P.O.D
Moves like Jagger Maroon 5
Sweet Home Alabama         Lynyrd Skynyrd
In the End Linkin Park
Can't Fight the Moonlight LeAnn Rimes
Bad Romance Lady GaGa
Poker Face Lady GaGa
We Owned The Night Lady Antebellum
Because of You                  Kelly Clarkson
Behind These Hazel Eyes     Kelly Clarkson
Stronger                            Kelly Clarkson
California Gurls                   Katy Perry
On The Floor (feat. Pitbull)   Jennifer Lopez
Hollaback Girl Gwen Stefani
Losing My Religion              Glee Cast Version)
How To Save A Life             The Fray
Over My Head (Cable Car)    The Fray
Dog Days are Over              Florence and the Machine
Big Girls Don't Cry               Fergie
Bring Me to Life   Evanescence
Paradise Coldplay
Viva la Vida                        Coldplay
Fallin' For You Colbie Caillat
Lady Marmalade Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink
Before He Cheats                Carrie Underwood
My Prerogative                    Britney Spears
Circus                                Britney Spears
Livin' on a Prayer Bon Jovi
Let's Get It Started              Black Eyed Peas
Just Can't Get Enough          Black Eyed Peas
Single Ladies                      Beyoncé
If I Die Young The Band Perry
Wunderkind Alanis Morissette
Black Roses Red                 Alana Grace
Set Fire To The Rain            Adele
Rolling In The Deep Adele