Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Recipe of the week: Oven Roasted Cauliflower

I love roasted vegetables and I love cauliflower, I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner.  Now it's my new favorite thing.  My daughter tells me I go on these spurts and I burn everyone out on my newest recipe.  So, I'm trying to only make this once a week.   Last week there was leftovers that I was looking forward to and the next morning they were gone...guess who ate them! Oh well, hopefully there will be leftovers tomorrow.  You can add any kind of seasoning you'd like depending on what you're serving it with, sometimes I just like neutral flavors to go with whatever I'm serving and this is now a staple.  As always let me know what you think.  A Votre Sante!

Oven Roasted Cauliflower






1 large head of cauliflower
1 lemon
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Chop cauliflower into small pieces, when you're done put in a bowl and  add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.  Toss well.  Pour into a 9 X 13 pan and place in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until fork tender.  Enjoy!