Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Working on my Bucket List...

So, this year I decided I’d make a bucket list, this is by no means complete or in any particular order. It’s been very fun brain storming, dreaming and writing things down. Here’s what I’ve got so far….do you have a bucket list, if so I’d love to hear it!

Until next time. 

Ciao.

Ride in a hot air balloon

Drive a 356 Porsche

Own another convertible, this time a BMW or Mercedes would be nice instead of a jeep

Go back to the Virgin Islands

Ride and sleep in a train in Europe


Tour Italy and go wine tasting


See Vatican City

Crush Grapes with my feet in a vineyard

Visit the Grand Canyon

Own a pair of Louboutin's

Go horseback riding on the beach

See the Eiffel Tower

Go whale watching

Visit my friend in Boston

Swim with dolphins

Visit my friend in Minnesota, so that I can hear the tornado sirens on a Wednesday

Go see my aunt and uncle in Chicago

Live at the beach again

Spend a week in New York and see a Broadway musical