Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the women I know.  Even if you haven't had a biological child, you are a nurturer, you love, you are a care-giver.  If those things aren't mothering then I'm not sure what is.  I thought I'd share a few of my favorite mothering quotes with you...

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body" ~Elizabeth Stone

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. ~Abraham Lincoln

Today I am grateful, that God saw fit to entrust me with my children; Jade, Christian and Mackenzie.  It truly has been like having my heart walk outside of my body!  I wouldn't change a moment of it. 


Have a beauty-filled Mother's day!

Ciao.